If you're like most investigators, you don't have an opportunity to interview or interrogate on a daily basis which makes it difficult to become proficient using the Reid Technique of Interviewing and Interrogation.
To help investigators develop their interviewing and interrogation skills we have made all 5 of our audio training programs (a $330 value) available on-line.
With your one year subscription of $65.00 you will be able to listen to all of the programs as often as you like. You will also be able to view and print out the study guides that accompany each of the five audio programs (225 pages of valuable information).
Each of the five audio programs has been divided into clearly identified segments for easy listening. You can listen to an entire program or select individual segments.
These are just some of the topics you will be able to listen to on-line:
- Employee Theft Investigations
- Sexual Assault Investigations
- Child Sexual Abuse Investigations
- Harassment Investigations
- Telephone Interviewing Techniques
SIGN UP now on-line and gain immediate access to all of the audio program. Order Now
- Narrated by Joseph P. Buckley, President of John E. Reid & Associates, and Brian Jayne, Director of Research and Development, Co-Authors of Criminal Interrogations and Confessions 4th Edition
- 12 hours of audio programming featuring Reid's senior instructors, interviewers and interrogators.
- Over 225 pages of written material in the form of study guides that accompany each audio program
Did you know Reid Institute, RPGA and Consortium Members are able to purchase our products at a discount? Read More ... >
Reid Institute, RPGA, and Consortium.