|REID PREFERRED GROUP OF ASSOCIATIONS (RPGA)
The Reid Preferred Group of Associations (RPGA) is a program offered to associations in which their members can attend our
training at a discounted rate and purchase our training materials at a discounted rate.
NO COST TO JOIN
In return for the benefits and
significant discounts afforded by RPGA membership,
Associations/Chapters simply agree to notify their membership of our
upcoming training dates and locations (in their geographic area) by
email, webpage, newsletter and/or social media.
2018 RPGA REDUCED RATES
The RPGA discount applies to Reid Sponsored Open Enrollment Courses only (typically a hotel venue) as Onsite Cosponsored Courses are already offered at a discounted rate.
- 4 Day - The Reid Technique of Investigative Interviewing and Advanced Interrogation Techniques™
$650 per person ($145 savings from standard $795)
- 3 Day - The Reid Technique of Investigative Interviewing and Positive Persuasion™
This training program meets the needs of those who conduct investigative interviews but may not engage in any type of accusatory interrogation.
$500 per person ($125 savings from standard $625)
REID TRAINING SCHEDULE
Members may attend any Reid Sponsored Open Enrollment Course in any state and receive the RPGA discount. Our seminar schedule is available to view:
RPGA DISCOUNT CODE NUMBER
Upon joining RPGA, associations/chapters will be assigned a specific RPGA discount code number.
TO ENSURE DISCOUNT
Members must provide the RPGA discount code number at the time of registration or when purchasing training products to ensure discount is reflected on invoice.
OVER 400 ASSOCIATIONS OR THEIR CHAPTERS HAVE JOINED RPGA
Following is a partial list of those associations or their chapters
that currently enjoy the discounts afforded by RPGA membership. If you
are unsure as to whether your association or chapter is an RPGA member,
contact Pam Hyde at 888-280-8386 / 307-257-2161 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
THE ENDORSEMENT ISSUE
- Various local chapters of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Air Force Sergeants Association AFSA
- American Society for the Prevention to Cruelty to Animals -ASPCA
- American Society of Industrial Security - ASIS (Individual Chapters)
- Association Chiefs of Police ACOP
- Association of College Law Enforcement Administrators ACLEA
- Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys ACDA
- Association of Government Accountants AGA
- Association of Hostage Negotiators
- Association of Inspectors General
- Association of Polygraph Examiners
- Auto Theft Investigators Association
- Blue Knights International Law Enforcement Motorcycle Club Inc.
- FBI National Academy Associates FBI NAA
- Fellowship of Christian Police Officers FCPO
- Fraternal Order of Police FOP
- Gang Investigators Association GIA
- High Technology Crime Investigation Association HTCIA
- Homicide Investigators Association
- Information Systems Security Association ISSA
- Institute of Internal Auditors - IIA
- International Association for Healthcare Security & Safety IAHSS
- International Association of Arson Investigators IAAI
- International Association of Financial Crime Investigators IAFCI
- International Association of Special Investigation Units IASIU
- International Foundation for Protection Officers IFPO
- International Law Enforcement Educators and Trainers Association ILEETA
- International Police Mountain Bike Association IPMBA
- Licensed Private Investigators Association LPIA
- Narcotic Officers Association NOA
- National Latino Peace Officers Association NLPOA
- National Organization of Black Law Enforcment Executives Association NOBLE
- Police Officer's Association POA
- Police Protective Association PPA
- Polygraph Licensed Examiners Association PLEA
- Professional Association of Licensed Investigators PALI
- School Administrators Association
- Sheriffs Association
- Society of Asian Federal Officers SOAFO
Some association by-laws preclude the association from endorsing any
particular products or vendors. In those cases we have suggested
language along the following lines might accompany any reference to the
RPGA program on your web page:
"The (Association Name) by-laws do not allow us to endorse a particular product.
Consequently, participation in the RPGA does not reflect an endorsement but simply
an effort to establish a discount for all (Association name) members to attend a Reid
seminar or purchase a Reid product."
Complete the brief enrollment form below.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
Contact Pam Hyde at 888-280-8386 / 307-257-2161 or email email@example.com.