HOW TO IDENTIFY, INTERVIEW AND INTERROGATE CHILD ABUSE OFFENDERS
The techniques presented in How to Identify, Interview and Interrogate Child Abuse Offenders will serve to improve investigators success resolving child abuse investigations.
Part One consists of eight extensive interviews of convicted male and female child abuse offenders. These interviews will provide investigators with a unique insight into the mind of the offender. Offenders explain in detail how they selected, groomed and isolated their victims, justified their abusive behavior and the tactics they used to manipulate their victims and their caregivers.
Part Two will discuss the common behavior patterns and characteristics of child abuse offenders and how interviewers can use this information to develop proper interview questions and interrogation strategies.
Presented in this 335 page book:
- Eight complete interviews of convicted male and female child abuse offenders
- Each interview is presented in a narrative format for easy reading and divided by topic for easy reference
- Several real-world child abuse cases and examples are presented
- Common behavior patterns and characteristics of child abuse offenders engaged in sexual abuse, physical abuse and neglect of a child are presented
- What you need to know about interviewing child abuse offenders
- Over 90 suggested interview questions for child sexual abuse
- Over 75 suggested interview questions for child physical abuse
- 17 Behavior Provoking Questions from the internationally recognized Reid Technique of Interviewing and Interrogation
- What you need to know about interrogating child abuse offenders
- An overview of the Reid Nine Steps of Interrogation
- 100 theme suggestions for child abuse interrogations
- Developing the details of the confession
- Interview guide for sexual abuse investigations
- Interview guide for physical abuse investigations
- Profile of truthful and deceptive behavior symptoms
- Index for easy reference
> Buy Now
RPGA, Consortium and Reid Institute Members Price - $23.00 per user
($ 2.00 savings from standard pricing)
>Login to Purchase
plus shipping and handling
Did you know Reid Institute, RPGA and Consortium Members are able to purchase our products at a discount? Read More ... >
Reid Institute, RPGA, and Consortium.