How To Identify, Interview and Motivate Child Abuse Offenders to Tell The Truth, Second Edition
The techniques presented in How to Identify, Interview and Motivate Child Abuse Offenders to Tell The Truth will serve to improve investigators success resolving child abuse investigations.
Part One consists of eight extensive interviews of convicted male and female child abuse offenders. These interviews will provide investigators with a unique insight into the mind of the offender. Offenders explain in detail how they selected, groomed and isolated their victims, justified their abusive behavior and the tactics they used to manipulate their victims and their caregivers.
Part Two will discuss the common behavior patterns and characteristics of child abuse offenders and how interviewers can use this information to develop proper interview questions. Readers will also learn how to use understanding, logic, empathy and rationalization to develop persuasive statements to motivate the subject to want to tell the investigator the truth regarding their abusive behavior.
Presented In Book:
- Eight complete interviews of convicted male and female child abuse offenders
- Each interview is presented in a narrative format for easy reading and divided by topic for easy reference
- Several real-world child abuse cases and examples are presented
- Common behavior patterns and characteristics of child abuse offenders engaged in sexual abuse, physical abuse and neglect of a child are presented
- What you need to know about interviewing child abuse offenders
- Over 90 suggested interview questions for child sexual abuse
- Over 75 suggested interview questions for child physical abuse
- 17 Behavior Provoking Questions from the internationally recognized Reid Training programs
- How to use Positive Persuasion to Motivate child abuse offenders to tell the truth
- A complete presentation of the NEW Reid Seven Steps of Positive Persuasion®
- 100 different persuasive statements (Themes) designed to motivate child abuse offenders to tell the truth
- A NEW section; Sexual Offenders Exploitation of the Internet and Social Networking Sites
- Interview guide for sexual abuse investigations
- Interview guide for physical abuse investigations
- Profile of truthful and deceptive behavior symptoms
- Comprehensive list of social networking sites
- Index for easy reference
REGULAR PRICE: 25.00
> Buy Now
RPGA, Consortium and Reid Institute Members Price - $18.00 per user
($ 7.00 savings from standard pricing)
>Login to Purchase
plus shipping and handling
Did you know Reid Institute, RPGA and Consortium Members are able to purchase our products at a discount? Read More ... >
Reid Institute, RPGA, and Consortium.