Every year thousands of investigators attend our seminar on the Reid Technique of Interviewing and Interrogation. Many consider it to be the most beneficial training of their careers.
John E. Reid and Associates invites all graduates of our training seminars to join the Reid Institute, our association of Reid trained investigators. The Reid Institute encourages members to further develop their investigative skills by attending quality-training programs from a variety of fields related to investigation.
Reid Institute members can work towards Certification in the Reid Technique. Members that complete all of the training and testing requirements can add this important accomplishment to their investigative credentials.
Membership in the Reid Institute is open to all government, law enforcement and private security investigators who share our commitment to learning and professionalism.
BENEFITS OF BECOMING A
REID INSTITUTE MEMBER
- Add to your professional credentials - many federal, state and local law enforcement agencies, as well as major corporations, require Reid training for their investigators.
- Work toward Certification in the Reid Technique and attain the CRT designation that attests to your commitment to professionalism in the field of interviewing and interrogation.
- Attend the Annual Reid Conference for Investigative Training at a $100.00 discount from the nonmember tuition fee.
- Receive a $50.00 discount when you attend the Reid Loss Prevention Seminar.
- Receive a special 20% discounted rate to review your videotaped cases submitted for our expert analysis.
- Receive a substantial member discount on all John E. Reid textbooks, training videos, audio tape programs and training aids - these savings will help stretch your personal training budget.
- Receive $50.00 off the regular tuition price of $425.00 when you attend the Reid Child Abuse Seminar.
- Receive $25.00 off the regular tuition price of $185.00 when you attend the Reid Hiring the Best Seminar.
- Attend the one-day Reid Advanced Seminar at the group rate price of $250.00.
- Re-attend any John E. Reid training seminar, as a refresher, at half the regular tuition fee - this is substantially less than the lowest group rate discount.
- Access our "Members Only" web page featuring information on interview and interrogation tactics, helpful tips and expert legal analysis of current court decisions - keep up to date on court decisions that may affect your next investigation.
- Receive a free copy of the Investigator Anthology and a free Audio CD program, over $100 in training materials.
- Network with other Reid Institute members- you can choose to be listed in our online membership directory.
- Also, your Reid Institute membership dues and seminar fees may be tax deductible.
Institute Membership Application
To Apply for Membership
with the Reid Institute, Click Here